7.23.2007

Advice for amy

I've been procrastinating posting about this for no reasonable reason. Nevertheless, I need help finding a digital camera! I'm trying to make some....investments {a word I---and I think many others--- use to justify spending a large amount if not all of my paycheck} and have been researching digital cameras. Consumer Reports did an entire issue about them that only confused me further. Now, I want something small, but inthe long run, will I really want something with better quality photos? I am also looking for something on the frugal side, but I do keep reminding myself that it is indeed an invetment. If all the willing souls out there would comment and tell me what kind of digital camera they have, and what they do and don't like about it. Once I've purchased one I can take the best pictures of all of you all day long! Thank you! :)

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

AEM,
Ms. Small has a Sony camera we LOVE. I think if she had to choose between me and the camera...well, let's just say I'll never put her in that position. I'm not sure what model it is, but it's been durable and dependable. You went with us to get a memory card, which holds a Gagillion pictures. Good luck!
Jim

Emily said...

Yes Am - get the camera I have... it'll be the best thing that ever happens to you. SONY Cyber-shot DSC-T10. It takes pics at.. how do you say - 7M Pixels, however - you can adjust it to take pictures in a lower pixel if you choose to save room. However, if you buy the 2G (or maybe it's just 1G I'm not sure) memory card you never have to worry about room (That big memory card is WORTH every penny)!! I've had like 400 pictures on it at once. It takes short video, the battery is great and super easy to charge. It's simple to transfer pics from the camera to the computer. Everything about it is awesome - I have no complaints! Stacey has the same one - only a model that's one year older, and she swears by it too. Probably one of my most prize posessions!

Anonymous said...

I think i was the onw who invented the word investment.... i love it :)