7.21.2007

Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing!

We arrived and there was a huge blow-up house thing. Megan and Abby decided to race! I'm not sure if it was ever determined who actually won, but it was fun watching them. Sam just walked all around the Sunbowl. It was cute. {p.s. Abby There are some cute ones of Sam and the funhouse etc., E-mail?}
After it started we decided to go down close and we only got closer the rest of the night!
As you can see, we got very close. They were so cute and fun. We basically had a one on one concert. Not really, but we were so close and we kept doing crazy things to get their attention and they would wave and laugh at us. It was so fun. I love them. The band was all emo-punk rockers. It was awesome. The only let down was that the real blondie wasn't there. It was their youngest sister and she didn't really know the words or sing or anything! Ha! I thought they should have invited me or Megan up there. Our favorite songs they sung included but are not limited to: I Wish I were the Rain, Good Together, Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing, Come Home Soon and In Terms of Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please e-mail me them.. abbylundin at hotmail dot come