7.12.2007

The Mark of A Good Movie

My sixth grade teacher, Fred Rowley, once told me "for a movie to be really GOOD, you have to do two things, laugh and cry." I've always used this wise guidance for a marker against all movies I see. I haven't been truly fond of all the Harry Potter movies, but I just saw #5. Oh my. It was the best thing I have seen in an extremely long time. Luna Lovegood is so adorable. Her clothes are all to die for and she is so sweet. I want her and Harry to get together. Not really, I'm still waitng for Hermione! Voldemort is definately back; join Dumbledore's Army here, I did.


1 comment:

megan said...

i went. i loved it. that luna really was so cute. they better finish all of those movies right now because the actors are getting old. i'm getting so excited for the new book to come out.