7.12.2007

What Can Brown Do For You?


Ever notice that UPS guys are really, really cute? My summer spent working in retail has testified to me that if I ever wanted to meet someone solely based on looks, I would call for a pick-up delivery. The best part is, is if you have a job, the same UPS guy has the same route, so he always comes back. I am biased to UPS over Fed Ex for sure. What ressurrected my love for UPS men was I was turning left out of my neighborhood when I saw my old Assistant Principal, Tim Lowe, driving a UPS truck. While this emphatically disproves my point about hot UPS guys, I am happy for Mr. Lowe. Brown has certainly done well for him.

1 comment:

megan said...

haha amy that is sick. tim lowe is the greatest thing that happened to dixie high school. just because he didn't fall into the head principal spot, he turned UPS? that's the funniest thing i've heard in a long time.
p.s. i signed up for a blog account or whatever it is just so i can comment. this is a great program.