9.06.2007

College: Day 3

Woah. Did you know that if I have a break in between classes I can just come into a computer lab on campus and blog? I am in the coolest computer lab on campus right now. It is like...way cool. They are all big huge iMacs and you have like 5 sqaure feet of work space and a super awesome chair. It is called the Human Resource Learning Center. My brother showed it to me. Neat huh?

The most interesting thing that happened to me in class today was: someone totally ripped one! That hasn't happened since 6th grade. It was like a long, loud, sustained passing of gas. The best thing about it was that no one said anything. No one reacted at all. It was a great common effort to be nice. Ha. BYUSA was also giving away free {& delicious} hot dogs for lunch. So my baggied sandwich and grapes were completely unnecessary {until tommorrow of course}.

My course load is quite heavy. My honors classes are keeping me extremely busy. Read read read, with a highlighter of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie and I are really enjoying following your foray into college life, Amy. We're with you all the way! All our best, Jamie