9.29.2007

testing center



my first test went rather well. this particular test accounts for 25% of my grade and i felt...prepared. it is a very difficult course but in a good way. the testing center was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. it is one of the oldest buildings on campus that has antique wooden doors that reach to the cieling. a wonderful staircase that leads to the doorway where you enter and find yourself at an old wooden desk, where you recieve your test. i was nervous about the whole scenario until i opened the door into the actual room. it was so beautiful. hundreds upon hundreds of small desks filled with students in a tall-ceilinged room were encompassed with the light from great giant windows. as kate added, you just feel like you're at hogwarts, trying to pass your O.W.L.S. it was such a good experience. my test took me about twice as long because i simply doddled the whole time. i wish all of you could see it.

{this is the outside, and students are all seated on the lawn cramming before they enter}

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Sounds SO cool.... I wish I got to take me tests there! I am glad you feel like you did a good job on your first test at BYU. Keep up the good work Amy (on your blog and you school).