10.11.2007

my mix tape


as seen on {m.writes} and {i love you...i think} among others. the name of the game is first ten songs on your shuffle. i love looking at others to get some goodies of iTunes. when i was on my walk to school this morning, i noticed mine weren't half-bad or at all contradictory of who i am.

01. for good - wicked
of course this is my first song. love this song. love wicked. fell in love with this song when it was sung at my sister's high school graduation. and fell in love again when i got the cd. and again when i saw it in l.a.

02. delicate - damien rice
damien rice is the best for times when you just want to dig deep. disregard everything and everyone else in the world.

03. i feel bad - rascal flatts
can never ever get enough of rascals. this is one of my favorites too. rascals will be a forever source of nostalgia for me. can't listen to 'still feels good' without missing home and adolescence.

04. stand by your man - tammy wynette
off of one of the best soundtracks ever made: sleepless in seattle. stand by your man is also the #1 country song...ever. just ask cmt.

05. every kiss - shedaisy
wow. if this doesn't mean high school to me i don't know what does. i love shedaisy. this is one of their best.

06. philosophy - ben folds
an oldie but certainly a goodie. ben never gets old for me either.

07. oceans - the format
the lyrics to this are super good. super unpredictable.

08. accidental babies - damien rice
funny and good.

09. dance with me - orleans
ha. star 98 fm to a t. this is one of those songs that totally pops into my head on a regular basis. love it.

10. smoothie song - nickel creek
anyone who refutes the fact that nickel creek is the best musical group that ever happened can take it up with me. i am obsessed with nickel creek. so good. anyone who is alive should like this. {smoothie song is instrumental but i reccomend 'when you come back down' and 'doubting thomas'}

1 comment:

Abby said...

Love Nickle creek! Their 1st cd is the best by far to me.... Glad you like them too!!!