10.05.2007

witness


i just witnessed a kindness. it is quite a windy day and several people are studying just outside a big glass wall. a paper of one girl went flying in a gust of wind and like 6 people got up and started chasing it around. love it.

am going home today after one month of being away. it is strange you know.

have been in the strangest mood all week. the strangest. my roommates ask me what is wrong with me. and i just haven't been productive. can't tell if it is not just plain laziness. i think the whole 65% had a little to do with it. but i am loitering in some sort of negligence. so when i heard this quote in bom it half snapped me out of it, and half just ticked me off.

'it is not a sin to get discouraged. it is a sin to linger in discouragement.'

1 comment:

Steph Taylor said...

Even though I don't know you, I just wanted to tell you that I l-o-v-e your blog. It's one of my favorites!