11.28.2007

crossroads.


every tuesday + thursday i come to this corner of the marb {martin building, i think it means. but i just call it the marb out of ingnorance.} everyday i go in the door to the right of the corner; but i always want and wish to go in the other door. the only problem is, i wouldn't know how to get to my class from there. so i must go through the same door every day. this is the kind of thing i do to myself. i want to do something very badly, and i don't for a silly reason, or just by chance. then me not doing something becomes a tradition. everytime i go to disneyland, i looooong for one of those huge turkey meat leg things. but i never get one. it's tradition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IN THE MARB! that is so funny. I don't even know my class room number. I just know if I walk in the right set of doors I go down the stairs and BAM there it is. Maybe the MARB confuses everyone.