11.03.2007

let


recieved a bundle of joy in the mail today. how grateful i am for beatiful people.
people who: lift + inspire + treat me as though i am the most important person they know + {exploit} + live each day of their lives.

let me cherish each moment, instead of analyzing every situation. i have found there is a fine line.

let me be quicker to leave behind and slower to criticize.

let me adore with all that is in me, everything beautiful and small.
but never let me pass by what is terrible and large.
for as much as the small is my joy, the large is my responsibility.
the large is every other who does not know the joy. who does not know the small.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Amy girl....you are quite the writer!! So fun I got to see you when you were down. It felt so good to have you and Megan here hanging out with the boys. Just like old times....where have they gone??? Sounds and looks like you are having so much fun...love ya!!