11.01.2007

november 01 2007



i woke up this morning and my first conscious thought was so strange:

i'm in love with today.

perhaps it's because i love thursdays. i do. better than the weekend. the anticipation gets me. {plus, jim + pam + michael + the gang have been waiting for me since this day last week. what other day can offer me that?}

but more likely, my heart knew it is because today is such a strange day in itself. last night was halloween. could anything mean {october} more? but then when we all wake up the day after this most october-esque day, it is november. our bright orange has faded into burnt and brown. and we can no longer resist the cold.

i hope every one of you had as wonderful a halloween as i did. and i hope every one of you, despite its magically abrupt transition, welcome november as i did this morning.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

I couldn't agree more Amy! I feel the exact same way. love it and love you!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Hi! I love your blog! I miss you tons. And yes I agree with you too November is my favorite time of the year. Take care. Lori

amy said...

lori! yay. i love when people i love love my blog. love you!

alyson. said...

what a lovely post. I too love thursdays, and jim + pam + dwight + the rest of the gang.

welcome november.