1.29.2008

dreams for my kids: 3x3.



3 x 3. whenever i flip through my pottery barn catalogue over college-made hamburger helper or frozen burritos, i can't help but think how splendid it will be to fill my kid-filled home with kid-proof , kid-friendly decor. if i was building/owning/living in a house, this home office would be the first thing i'd do. how much fun to send my little ones off to school and craft + blog + photograph + organize all day long until they leap off that yellow bus {that i was on such a short time ago} and into my arms. after which we craft + blog + photograph until bed time when i can read to them to kill a mockingbird and sir j.m. barrie {as i did only a short time ago.} until they no longer have strength over their heavy eyelids and they wake up in the morning to their dad singing + cooking oatmeal {like my dad did just a short time ago.}  and say "mom! we did not fall asleep last night! you did!" {just as i did not a short time ago.}

2 comments:

Abby said...

ah, dont you love the new potter barn catalog. Love all the new bright stuff.....Much better than than before. Love those pictures

Phoebe said...

such darling thoughts!! I'm wishing for all that too!