1.18.2008

just today.

woke up at 8:23 am this morning. my ride arrived at 8:33. have been wearing normal ballet flats to school recently. tired of the ones made for walkin'. same as today except i walk out and..snow. bummer. i'm so mad. 

then, i find out my ride didn't even have class. captain awesome just dropped me off. don't nice people just make you so mad?

had a lovely time at kate + parker's yesterday. darling little apartment with great cooking, a washer + dryer, and lots of treats. wildly entertaining to be entertained by newlyweds. 

was going to go home this weekend. heart mlkj. but snow + time + parents won't permit. 

bonnie, i miss my camera too. 

1 comment:

ali said...

I wear my ballet flats constantly. And there's loads of snow up here. My husband and sister are constantly saying, "When are you going to start wearing winter shoes?" And my response is, of course, "When you buy me some!"

:) Happy weekend.