1.04.2008

missing.


my sister gave me a set of 4 darling mugs at the beginning of the semester. being the gracious roommate i am, i allowed for k + a to use my mugs for hot chocolate whenever they would like. after returning home from thanksgiving, there were only 3 left. how this could be, i have no clues.

i kept having dreams that my mug returned to me. coming back to me. places where i hadn't looked. i always woke up willing to search, but always disappointed. the more people i've told, the more i've been tormented. 'look in the closet,' {they'd} say. sure enough. there was my mug. i couldn't have been happier than having found my mug. but as i returned it to its place in the cupboard, i found that it was not the fourth, but the third mug. how mean. college is brutal.

if you see it. please do let me know.

No comments: