1.25.2008

obscurity.

have been reminiscing about high school today. some of my fondest memories: 
sterling scholar. oh the pressure.  i don't really remember caring about my social life--at all. maybe it just seems so insignificant to me now. but really, i feel like i didn't have one nor care about one. the cd players in mine + meg's cars. it was always fun to either be surprised about what cd would be playing at lunch time, or be the one doing the surprising.  how much and how little i learned academically in high school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh amy...i frequently reminisce about our high school days as well...the many spring mornings spent frolicking in the forests with the gentle woodland creatures...tis a shame those days are forever gone.
love, amie oliverson

amy said...

hahahaha. thanks alex.

Anonymous said...

who is this anonymous person that is trying to pose as me? I typed my name in on google just for the hay of it and stumbled accross a posing amie oliverson on your blog... crazy! I really do reminisce of highschoool but my only question is, who wrote that? :)