3.18.2008

802 m.

always welcome. my big sister is so cute. 
on the porch. 

victorian-ish living room. 

my sister melissa lives in my dream house (and hers i think..)  it is an old house in the avenues in slc with all the charm of old down town but refurbished + restored to modern convenience.  she lives with an artist + caterer.  the 3 of them are just neat neat people.  i want to live there way bad.  i don't think it's hard to see why.  only a few blocks away from university of utah and the temple. my favorite part is the natural light that just shines through everywhere.  light + brown, just like einstein's. 

rosie, the artist, painted this. she has an art studio downstairs in the basement. way cool. 
lots of natural light in the kitchen.  don't you just love the brick wall?  it keeps you cool in the summer. (and winter.)

the bathroom is so cute.  yellow + tile. 

1 comment:

Young People in Love said...

Hey,
I found your blog via unruly things and was surprised and happy to see that this collge you speak of is BYU! I graduated from the good ole' Y in 2006 in visual arts. Just thought I'd say hi, wonderful blog, and I hope you enjoy your college time. It's a grand time. I must admit, I got to feeling rather nostalgic for it all while purusing your text and photos....
Loves,
sami.