3.06.2008

more perspectives.

01. i walked to school and saw this. 
04. i looked behind me and wasn't surprised to see this. 


02. as i looked behind me, i couldn't believe i saw this.
03. i walked back home and saw this. 

it's about perspectives. things are looking up.

am so grateful to have a camera. thinking back to my camera-less blog almost makes me cringe. thanks for seeing me through. also, was disappointed with my numbers last month. only 34 posts. that's an average of 1.17 posts a day. shameful. i am making a goal to post more. tell you more, and prevent myself from memory sickness.

p.s.  i  have decided to let down the gates of comment-land. 

3 comments:

amy said...

cool. anyone can leave a comment and i don't even have to see it. it will just be a big surprise for everyone--especially me.

another cool thing is, if someone decides to be mean again, i can just go right ahead and start moderating the comments like a staunch communist. :)

Charlene said...

You can't post about posting more and then not post for 2 days :) i love you. I want to hear about your Thursday and your Friday. I'll be calling you tonight.

amy said...

haha. i know. i've just been busy i guess.