3.11.2008

things of the past.


some random randos from econ i've become friends with. glad to have an invite to the game. 

blue skies at sunset. 
america's favorite pastime may certainly well be my favorite.  past + time. texted megan, who is in disneyland this week with her family.  gratefully receiving texts yesterday and today like i miss our senior trip.  i start every sentence with "oh and this is when" or "this is where we". that was seriously so fun. 

i got to text megan tonight and say, guess where i am that is very similar to being at disneyland. the game was so fun. felt a bit like home.  though, not the same.  no yelling dixie.  no getting nervous when #4 is up to bat. still glad to be looking at a diamond again. one of the best things about spring, no? 

talking to #4 himself, initially reminiscing about the past.  but got onto the subject of the future.  can we just fast forward the next 2 years?  i know me + meg are the sole ones who would really care to.  but oh how i wish.  perhaps i could just fall into hibernation. 

crossing my fingers that everyone will come up for the byu - suu game in a few weeks.  what could make me happier than to have my past--my friends, and my future--this school, all at my fingertips.  my first step in coercing all 9 of them to be here with me in 2. indeed, the best of both worlds. 

1 comment:

Abby said...

amy! You're killing me with these sweet posts!!! Keep them coming!