4.30.2008

looking up.

the glass is definitely half full. in fact, i think it's completely full and i am overestimating my own optimism.  class yesterday was wonderful. i am taking (1) principles of journalism.  the last class i need to apply to the journalism program.  it is 2.5 hours long twice a week--but i will endure it well.  (2) new testament.  i am so extremely excited for this class.  taught by jared ludlow, it is small and very intense, but it will most definitely be the highlight of my week. 

and. today, i got a job.  i walked into guru's where there is a help wanted sign. just to ask for an application, but they wanted to interview me, and once they found out my hours (pretty much wide open) they told me they'd see me tomorrow! so, if you find yourself on center street in provo, drop by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I GO TO GURU'S ALL THE TIME! haha I love it! Lucky you. How come you decided to stay? I think it is so great you are staying there. I bet spring is beautiful and fun there. I am half wishing I was there half loving it here.

Laura's Husband said...

I just stumbled across your blog - I love the name!...and may you always be able to give your ventures the "old college try".

erica said...

sweeeet ame!!! can't wait to come see you! i think your going to enjoy provo in the spring...that is if spring will come!

her name is kyl said...

stumbled upon your blog while wandering through the labrynth that is blogger.com you are a good little writer. enjoyed it thoroughly

Caitlin said...

Congrats on the job, Amy - I just wanted to say how talented I think you are...I just read your blog for the first time today and you are such a beautiful writer! You live your life the way I wish I could. You are beautiful!!!