4.28.2008



melissa finished a big final on friday, and i couldn't move in to my new apartment until saturday, so we celebrated.  we went to olive garden, watched seinfeld, brothers + sisters, made pancakes from scratch, went shopping, and had our own little tulip festival in the avenues.  what is with salt lake and tulips?! they grow like grass up there. loved it. 

and i love melissa.  she is my nearest and dearest friend.  i moved in my things saturday night, but couldn't resist driving up there today.  i called her a million times to tell her i was on my way, but she didn't answer.  i'll never forget the look on her face when she pulled up and i was sitting on her lawn.  all we did was eat, take a nap, and go to the asian food store.  but i just love her and had so much fun.  i can't wait to see her again. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So confused! Did you decide to stay up for the summer

Shelley Eggett said...

I love tulips!!! Those are gorgeous.