5.07.2008

blue t-shirt.


well, in all my nothingness last week I went shopping like 3 times. terrible, I know. I was in one of those moods and wandered in to The Gap, where I found myself in love with this plain little pocket v-neck t-shirt. (and I definitely agree with Jordan that the website always has funny awkward pictures) it is a lot cuter in person/on. so, I bought one.  i haven't been happier about a purchase in a very long time. 

also, I've always had trouble buying things that are royal blue because it just screams Dixie High to me.  (I also never wear gold + green, or black + maroon...) but for some reason, I've been feeling drawn to that particular shade of blue lately.  

2 comments:

alyson. said...

I almost bought one of those yesterday. they are super cute. I wanted gray.

but I went home with a cardigan instead. :)

Charlene said...

I can't believe I was not invited on these shopping trips... come on ame :)