10.29.2008

farmer's market.



three weeks ago, meredith took me to the downtown farmer's market here in Provo. and two weeks ago we made the venture to Salt Lake for their last week. I am so sad that I didn't go more often. I love love love them. and I love blowing wads of cash at them. this past weekend I went down to St. George and its still flourishing down there. I'd been to St. George and SLC before. honey is my favorite commodity. isn't it so beautiful? also, the Salt Lake farmers market has so many dogs. who knew? now I'm just sad it's over. does anyone know any cures for the lack of a farmers market during the upcoming seasons?

2 comments:

anna said...

oh amy girl..i just love you!!

Jill McDonald said...

You could always come visit your favorite Aunt Jill. Not as great as the farmer's market, but still a little diversion! I love your blog--almost as much as I love you!!
Have a happy day! Love you, Aunt Jill