11.06.2008

today.

today I picked up a fortune off of the ground: "you have an important new business development shaping up."

later, I picked up a 3x5 card. dirty with purple-ink, messy hand-written notes on chemo, thermo, photo, and mechano. I thought of the person who lost it. I always do. should I pick it up or leave it? they are not going to come back here, on the sidewalk, looking for it. they just lost it and will have to write a new one. imagining them searching and searching and then finally rewriting, I take comfort in that I am not the only one that loses things.

I've beenc consumed in a certain soundtrack this week. walking to the Student Health Center, (a new place for me today), I had to sing aloud. embarrassing, I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't scene one scene from ANY of the 'HSM' franchise. I feel now that it is so big, I should at least try to get through one. I just don't think I could do it, because it looks too corny. Can you watch anything of theirs on VCast Mobile TV? I work for Motorola so I thought I should leave you with this link (motorola.com/krave)

Ariel said...

Haha Amy I think the joy for me this week was dancing to HSM2 with you. "Best day ever" :)

carly said...

i lost a 3x5 card at byu!
and i loved that movie and the music. it was so good.