1.28.2009

daily universe firsts.

one about a dead poet. *
upcoming lecture.
the mystery of field studies. *
the world on campus.
first article ever.
bridging the divide. *

I'm in Comms 321 this semester--news reporting. in other words--like 30 hours a week worth of work for 3 credits. but super fun. reporting for the daily campus newspaper is leagues better than I anticipated. I have discovered I like telling peoples' stories. I like seeing what brings them together. don't spend too much time reading these. the * are the ones I'm most proud of. more to come to be sure

2 comments:

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

You go girl! That's awesome! It looks like a ton of work, but you're a great writer. I'm sure it'll pay off.

megan said...

it's great that all of your mcdonald relatives could be at mr. burn's commemoration. nice work girlfriend.