3.30.2009

shower for meg.

Megan drove up here to Provo on Saturday for a little bridal shower at a little Italian restaurant.

lovely guests: Carly, Megan, me, Karly, Takael, Whitney, Lexie, sans Cambri + friend.
on the invitation, I asked each guest to bring an item that held some significance to the bride. our friends were SO creative. the memories were hilarious.
these soap + containers served as fun favors.
even though Erica couldn't make it, she came over to my apartment afterward and brought her darling girl. I couldn't be happier to have baby vomit on me. love that Ivy. also, aren't Blake and Meg such a great looking couple?

thanks to all who came. I'm so grateful to have such classy, gracious friends. I couldn't be happier for Megan. I can't believe the wedding is in less than a month! I'm so excited for her though. Blake is such a lucky boy.

4 comments:

marta said...

what a party queen you are. i love the idea of the significant items, so sweet! and the wrapped soaps, delicsh. way to be the hostess with the mostess. what a fantastic friend you are.

Abby said...

cute amy... love the pics

megan said...

i can't thank you enough, my dear. that was so much fun! you definitely know how to throw a party. love you.

erica said...

oh my gosh...i still feel awful about the spit up - okay, more like vomit! haha. you are such a good friend ame. love you so much!