9.10.2009

empty thoughts.

I wish I had more time to think about things other than school and work. but I don't.

I am still TAing for American Heritage. this semester I am the luckiest TA though. I am teaching the international sections--which means I am teaching all the non-American students in the class. in my first lab last week I cried--I just loved seeing those beautiful people from all over the world in one room. they are all so brave.

I really like school. sometimes I can't believe that I being at BYU is kind of permanent. walking through the bookstore this year was different--instead of organizing things by classes, they organized them alphabetically. that means I see books for lots of other classes. they all look so interesting.

I have more responsibilities than ever, and I am kind of getting used to this whole adult thing. I like it. I have a long way to go before I am a real adult, but I am feeling older every day.

my creative juices aren't flowing. and that's all there is to it. I am writing for BYU's news blog. check it out. my first post.