1.05.2010

current interests.

I'm enjoying myself during the first week back to school. and taking advantage of the time I have to do a little posting. these past few weeks I have gained a few interests:

1. I discovered the OraBrush while watching this little video. and come to find out, their headquarters are in Springville, Utah. now, I haven't used mine yet because I just got it in the mail--but I'm really looking forward to it. they are offering them for free--pay for shipping and handling. if you are in the Utah Valley area, I would opt to pick it up from their offices. I paid $7.99 for my s+h and when I looked on my package it only cost them $1.98.

2. Dave Farmar yoga podcasts. I learned about Dave Farmar while listening to free 20-minute yoga downloads from iTunes. thanks to Melissa and Dani I've been running and doing a little yoga afterward.

3. Dave Salmoni and Into the Pride. I have been coming home at 5 to watch this show on Animal Planet. I love it so much. this decent-looking man is just living with a pride of lions in Africa and it looks like so much fun. the landscape is beautiful and I just love those lions. plus, Animal Planet doesn't skimp on drama. I also watched Wild Recon tonight, but it wasn't nearly as good as Into the Pride. besides, I like lions a lot more since I met Christian.

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

it was so fun seeing you for just a brief time amy! i just love you and having you home:) hope you are enjoying the beginning of a great year! good luck with school and all!