2.19.2010

president's day weekend.

for the long weekend, a few friends invited us up to their cabin. I think it was in Wyoming and it was magical. I love being in the snow with snow gear. one of the mornings I got up early and sat on the porch in the total silence of the snow. these are the times I wish my family is with me. I know we appreciate the same things. I knew if my mom were there she'd bring me some hot chocolate or be reading on the sofa. and my dad would take a walk with me in the woods. I think I get my love of the landscape from him. I want my life to be like that all the time. just peace and quiet.


Lene, Dani and me. pointy head.

writing in my journal on the porch.

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

I absolutely hate the winter, but these pics make the season seem much more bearable :)