7.28.2010

pictures of me. i love the white house.



me + andrew.


this is how I feel...all the time. especially when I'm with these boys. (Jeff, Andrew, John, Peter, Russell)

got to go inside the White House. it was incredible and though I did not see President Obama nor his family, I feel like we hung out all day. I love Barack. my friend Andrew was nice enough to take numerous pictures of me on his iPhone and what else would I do with pictures of myself besides post them in large format on the world wide web?

certainly, everyone feels some sort of connection to the White House and I am no exception. it belongs to the American people and I just wanted to hang out there for a while. the secret service officers were super nice! they get to see Presiden Obama nearly every day! Andrew made the mistake of calling one secret service agent "security officer" to which she kindly informed us that as a member of the top police force, she has jurisdiction over the entire world. awesome. we also met Agent Solis. he was incredibly kind and even took our business cards (I don't have any, of course) and e-mailed us about joining the USSS.

I took home a $1.06 souvenir: a small notebook with Misty Malarky Ying Yang (Jimmy Carter's cat) on the front. needless to say, I wanted to stay forever.