7.15.2007

A Nashville Tribute: Number Dos

Remember Joseph: A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet? One of the best things that ever happend to country-music listening Mormons. Well, they have come out with Trek: A Nashville Tribute to the Pioneers. I am thrilled. Buy it here. I've heard clips and it already sounds amazing! The best part is, they are having a CD release concert in our very own hometwon on July 26th at the Cox Auditorium. I went to the Joseph concert and the music certainly came alive. It was like combining a Rascal Flatts concert with testimony meeting at EFY. It was amazing. The downside to this concert: it isn't at Tuacahn. The upside: David Osmond is coming! I have had this enormous crush on him since I saw him in Joseph and the Amazing Technocolor Dreamcoat like five years ago. Anyway, everyone should go. I would assume that if you purchase the CD at the concert, you could get it signed!

No comments: