10.30.2007

elder perry


l. tom paid a visit today for devotional. i heart devotionals. wouldn't miss one for the world. he's a giant among gaints.



he talked about planning. having a plan. jeepers. talk about a halloween fright. in spite of how much time i spend in my planner, i don't have a plan. for tonight nor for tomorrow. for my hair. cleaning my room. for dinner. for the weekend. for my life.

but i do have one for myself. for who i want to be. how to get there though, is still in the planning stages.

8 comments:

Charlene said...

wish i coulda been there...love L. Tom Perry! I am jealous.... I find myself saying that aot.

Abby said...

oh I miss the tuesday devotionals... are they still on tuesday??

amy said...

yes they are still on tuesdays. they are the best.

erica said...

We saw L. Tom Perry at Maddox the other week with his cute wife. such a neat couple. I wanted so bad to join in their lunch and just talk and talk with them.

erica said...

ps. where did you get your red tights? are they tights or leggins?

Phoebe said...

I love L. Tom Perry and his darling wife! They stayed at my house when I was a teenager (came for a stake conf. when my dad was a stake. pres) He and his wife had just recently gotten married (second marriage) so they have always been favorites of mine..such smiley cute people. I can't believe we didn't even get to see you over the weekend Amy...I'm so sad! Love your feelings on "planning!" Love you!

Anonymous said...

amy oh you make me smile. who does have a plan? actually we do do when we think about it... we want to be mom's thats it. just fun mom's. im glad we established this. love you girl.

amy said...

erica: i got them at delias. $15 bucks for red, yellow & blue. a fabulous purchase because i don't wear them a lot, but they only cost me $5!