1.16.2008

memory sickness.

what will i remember {visually} from today:

  • trying on 1000 outfits. why. 
  • getting a ride in the same white mini-van. 
  • texting to my heart's desire. although it's not always my preferred communication, sometimes it's just fun to get your thumbs going at it. and the  little smirk to yourself that is so annoying when others exhibit, but so irresistible in my own shoes. 
  • laughing my head off with doug in comms 211. 
  • m.w. bagel + smear. cinnamon sugar + strawberry. candy for breakfast. 
  • finding a beloved item in the lost + found. thank you for honest people + good organizations. 
  • seeing sister samuelson in the bottom of the wilk. 
  • talking to a dear persevering + pregnant friend. happy day. 
  • wasting time for the first time since i got here. wahoo. 
  • the walk home: i return to my old ways as requested by the s.p. for the first time, i walked with solid soles on my feet over a cobblestone sidewalk. it feels good to have a sound foundation under me while walking over shaky ground. 
  • eye contact.
  • love love love this girl. had so much fun at another agemni dinner. 18 is so good to me, yet so harsh. laughing my head off. talking about efficiency of wasting time. among other things. thanks char. 

No comments: