2.19.2008

lessons from today.

isn't it funny how the light hits? weekend purchase, get it while its hot. 

i feel like a teenager again. (i guess i should be careful what i wish for.)  making mistakes, you know? figuring out who i am. feel like a foreigner in my own body + habits + choices + behavior. 

are responsibility and blame and fault the same thing? i got a 68% on my test. i'm not displeased though.  the friend i studied with got 90%. funny. i know only i am to blame. at fault. to bear responsibility. 

before interaction with someone else, ask: will it make a bad day worse? 

grateful for: 
mornings
peace
true friends: make a good day better.
camera: painting with light

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Amy! I love you dear! You are so darling. I almost bought that SAME sweater last Friday, but then I remembered I'm low on funds thanks to Bryce for reminding me haha.