4.16.2008

bouquets of pens + pencils.




heaven on earth.  the basement of the byu bookstore is an amazing place.  it is a sweet and plentiful feast for pen + pencil lovers alike.  i spend hours and money down there like it is my purpose.  my favorite purchases have been: .3 mm mechanical pencils, ice-cream colored pin striped highlighters, pilot bp-s fine ball point pens, pilot precise v7 fine rolling ball pen, etc. this sector of the universe makes me feel good about being alive. more importantly, makes me excited to be using them. school supplies.  i hope there is never a time when i don't need/want/buy them. 

4 comments:

kelly said...

i love these pics. the byu bookstore was always one of my favorite places to wander.

erica said...

oh this is laura's heaven!

Charlene said...

I love this! I would like one of each please... :)

good luck on finals amy!!

you better not leave with out saying goodbye. i can't believe you aren't going to be here for the Agemni dinner? I'm not even joking. Who am I going to bring?
i love ya!

Crystal said...

I've been out of college for three years now and each fall I still get a huge craving to buy school supplies. Glad I'm not the only one who loves them!