4.28.2008

gradge.


parker graduated! wahoo. graduation is so sad, but so exciting.  we are all so proud of him.  he posted 3 degrees: economics, business, and chemistry. impressive.

what's news is that he and my dear sister kate have decided to move to seattle for the summer.  they have an adventure in mind and i think they'll get it.  i hope there is one for me in store as well--a trip to seattle might be just the ticket. anyone wanting to hitch a ride, let me know. also, i know there are many travelers out there, what's cool to do in seattle?

4 comments:

erica said...

downtown seattle shopping is great. just pray that it isn't raining cats & dogs!

beck said...

Pikes Market is super fun! It's in downtown seattle on the waterfront. lots of cool jewelry etc. and they sell fresh fish that they throw - it's pretty cool! I also went canoeing at University of Washington. It's cheap and so much fun! So pretty! My cousin's live there and my boyfriend is from there so if you want more info - let me know! :)

Charlene said...

you know i'm in...

Shelley Eggett said...

How Exciting for Katie and Parker. Tell them congratulations and Hi for me. Do they have a blog?