4.02.2008

i want david to win.

yes. american idol is really starting to get good. i loved dolly parton week. she is one of my favorite artists, and is of course such a fun personality. i loved the rendition of her songs. here is my 2 cents on american idol.

brooke is good. i really like her personality, her look, and her song choices. she always picks the song i would probably do if i were on it. but i have a very picky ear and she isn't always on pitch. she is always very genuine though. i really like her as a person.

david and michael are very similar. i really like david's voice, and michael is quite beautiful. but other than that, i wouldn't be freakishly thrilled if either of them won the whole thing. i do think, however, that 13 year old girls make up a large percentage of the voting, and that both of these singers will go pretty far in the competition.

kristy lee and carly need to go. they are not my favorite.

syesha is so good. she has probably the best voice next to david. she reminds me a lot of christina christian from season 1, who i wanted to win. she is beautiful, amazing, and consistent. i think she should stay on for a while.

jason is my 2nd favorite. i'm in love with his voice, it is so unique, though i'm not sure if it is idol material. i do want him to cut his hair of course, but i love the guy.

and david. david is so amazing. certainly i am biased because he is from utah. represent. but i feel like he gets a ton of votes. kristi's bom professor votes for him 200 times every week. he is so talented. if it is a contest of talent, he wins hands down. i just want him to win so bad. he is so naive and sometimes really--not up to speed with everyone else. but when he opens his mouth, you just forget all that.

what do you think?

6 comments:

Abby said...

I totallly agree with you on David A. He is soooo good and he is so cute! I love his personality... he seems so shy and humble? is that the world im looking for.

Davis cook is full of himself. And his man bangs need to go. Yes, he does have a good voice. Doesnt stand out to me though.

Jason doesnt really do anything for me

Micheal- I really like him. Love his accent. Think he wll probably do well in the music business. Still not my favorite

Carly and Kristy definatley will be the next 2 gone. karly is really good, but all I see is tatto's.

Brooke- I really like her. Especially her hair. She has a unique voice... kind of raspy. I like it

David A is for sure my number 1 vote! I've never liked an american Idol contestant more than him. haha

Ok this is long.

erica said...

haha. laughing at abby's comment.
-im a michael johns fan!
-cant stand kristy lee cook...i said to chris last night, if she doesn't get booted next week im not watching anymore. what was up with her note, "kristy's seat"? so lame!!! also dont like jason. sorry ame.
-i also like brookes look, but im not a huge fan really...and i kind of feel bad about it.
-love syesha as well. i think she's really good...but i also think she knows it, which turns me off just a bit.
-i think im like everyone else in utah though...rooting for david A!! amazing voice. sometimes his timid personality bugs.
okay...longest comment i've ever made i think

Charlene said...

-i actually really like David Cook. His image does bug a little and he seems cocky but i think he has a great voice.
-in love with David A but i really want him to do an upbeat/fun song. everything has been slow... but A-mazing.
-love Brooke even though she seems awakward to me sometimes.
-jason makes me smile and that's about it (in a good way)
-HOW is kristi lee even still on the show?
-WHY is Chikezie gone? i thought he was awesome!! i didn't necessarily want him to win but i want him to stick around for much longer.

i'm rooting that they decide to kick kristi lee off and bring back chikezie but that in the end David A will be victorious!

beck said...

This is funny because it makes me want to do a whole post on it. I disagree on some things and agree on other things . . . I got a little worked up when you said you didn't like Carly, cause although all most people see is tatoos, she is so talented and one of my favorite cause she's got such a powerful voice. I could go on and on about all the other contestants. I swear I call my brothers or sisters after every week and "discuss" what happened. haha. I am obviously so into it. I think I am going to have to post about it . . . wow. sorry so long. :)

megan said...

i don't even care about anyone but little david. i seriously love him so so much. he cracks me up because he's always emotional and like twelve years old and stuff. but i don't care. i love him.

beck said...

I sound all freakish and upset, but really I just love American Idol in general and love all the performances! :) I'm a nerd.