4.01.2008

april 1.


boots here

am a tad disappointed that my april day has turned out to be gray-skied and gloomy.  but the sunless atmosphere is okay.  i am happy it is april, i am happy it is april fool's day, and i am happy it is phoebe's birthday.  i love april fool's day, though people have been less celebratory than usual. i saw a few good pranks and even pulled a few tricksies myself. nothing too extravagant, just the occasional april fools! great holiday, no?

phoebe, happy birthday. 

2 comments:

lori said...

I just saw your comment on my blog - you're so cute!

I'm actually surprised your roomies left the treats for you! They told us you were out of town, so we told them they could eat the goodies and just leave you the card! Hope the food wasn't stale! =)

We were sad to miss you, but looks like you had a fabulous weekend at home!!

Good, good luck with finals this month!!

Phoebe said...

thanks for the shout out Amy..and the sweet text! see you this weekend! yippee