4.13.2008

saturday morning einsteins.

jacob. 


steven.

we never had such luxurious games when i was little, i told them.  this  fact allowed me no mercy.  who knew sorry was such a brutal game? you have to be a big person not to get offended!

thanks to meredith, einsteins has become a new 50th ward trend.  steven, parker, jacob, and i headed down center street on saturday morning to soak in the goodness.  i got egg + cheese on honey whole wheat.  next time i'm getting egg + cheese on cinnamon sugar.  doesn't that sound good? we played sorry.  enough said.  

i'm loving the mornings so much.  i am glad i have classes in the morning because i love the morning.  but i am contemplating having more of the morning to myself--essentially giving less of them (my mornings) to power points and notebooks inside dark auditoriums.  i hope this summer is filled with delightful mornings.  perhaps my generation overestimates the value of a morning.  i certainly will not. for another day.  

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Now I am reminded why I try to force myself to be a morning person! Too much of my life is spent sleeping...actually not true. Typical sleep deprived college student=me. Next time you go on an Einstein's trip I wanna be there! It's a Jackson family tradition! Love you Ame. So glad I got to spend time with you today!