5.16.2008

guru's.


have i mentioned i love my job? i do, so much. i think i'm good at it too. serving at a restaurant is something i think every young girl should learn to do. i imagine it's similar to the jobs of a mother, and you learn to do them fast, under pressure, and as sort of second nature. the ultimate goal, at guru's, is that a customer should never have to ask for anything. you are keen to their needs. it's a total service job. i also really love my boss. my mom always used to say that when their are mean, poor, or unkind associates, it's a reflection of the management. i hope i reflect how cool my boss is. he never yells, is always encouraging me, and pushing me to do better. at serving tables. it's sort of silly, but i couldn't have asked for anything better. i'm sad i have a job i am hoping to love even more waiting for me in the fall.

the tips aren't bad either.

3 comments:

Abby said...

cute amy. glad you are liking your new job

Ariel said...

How adorable

Karamea said...

where's this new lovely job of yours! i'm tired of the same ol boring eateries around here.