5.14.2008

love david a.

this blog is not a david archuleta fan site, except for the next week. really, i do not mean to be so insane and turn my world upside down but this boy has consumed me. me and meg can't stop talking about how much we love him. david cook is my worst nemesis. there are so many reasons to love david a. megan and i can't remember the last thing we were this obsessed with. it's a fanatic obsession that is so personal.

i am worried though. my stomach will be anxious for the next week. david cook is the absolute worst. something must be done. i saw a poll today that said david cook got more votes than david archuleta. the poll also revealed that the majority of david a's votes came from texting--which means we need to be calling. seriously. call people. i am adamant.

2 comments:

Abby said...

amen

Mrs. Cropper said...

You are so funny. I am dying laughing at "David Cook is my nemesis." Except that it is no laughing matter! Taylor and I were so bugged/sad/shocked last night. David A. is the better vocalist, HANDS DOWN. What a hoax.
and p.s. I got some new sweet jeans that I am obsessed with that have skinny pencil legs. When I put them on for Taylor he said, "You look like Amy." And I was like "Sweet. Total compliment."