1.01.2009

happy 2009.

i really like the new year. i suspect it's all marketing, but i really feel like it's a fresh start. it usually doesn't last long for me, but i still like my tabula rasa. serendipitously, i finished my journal yesterday--the last day of 2008. and now starting a new one, only adding to my blank slate paradigm.

there are a lot of things i'm holding my breath for in 2009:

better blogging (hopefully!)
being a better friend
practice sketching
make time for leisure/personal reading
go to india
attend a wedding
save money to spend it
throw the valentines party i've always wanted
confirm a career/major (perhaps)
memorize some poetry

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Amy,

I have decided that you and I need to do a backpacking trip through Scotland and Ireland and do some family history site-seeing. What do you think?

Caitlin