8.28.2008

tomorrow.

it's strange that one year ago I was doing the exact same thing I am tonight. all in all, my feelings as I prepare to drive 250 miles northward and start my sophomore year of college at BYU, are:

so incredibly nervous. is there someone who can tell me what I was thinking applying to be a teaching assistant?! I am out of my mind and so not ready.  I'm so scared. 

excited. sort of. 

happy that my classes won't be that hard this semester, so I can focus on my job.  my books are only going to be around $200. yippee. 

sad. of course. to be leaving. leaving my mom and Meg. and St. George is a good place to be.

apprehensive about making new friends.  very few of the friends I made last year will be returning, as they are all abroad

ready. to make new discoveries. 

1 comment:

carly said...

hey amy, good luck! let me know when you come down and visit, maybe we can buy some pants together and start a tradition of sharing them